Monday 29 June 2009

29.06.09

I feel really frustrated, why do I beat myself up?.
In my eyes im never good enough at anything. I wonder sometimes if my lack of confidence is a direct result of how my brain functions or just of experiences I have had. I pick myself apart when others try to build me up.
I wish I didn't worry about every little thing, I want to take on all the worries of the world and its like I suck up every human emotion like a sponge, constantly wanting to help with any sort of distress or sadness in peoples lives. I wonder sometimes if Im way to soft and if I need to toughen up and close myself off. I don't think it is in me to be like this.
Life seems so hard when all you wish for in life is simple stuff like being treated nicely by people or gaining some sort of happiness from my daily routine.
I think the problem is I care to much.. but is this a problem? Or is it other people who have a problem not caring. Don't get me wrong I am a happy person who loves life I just wish sometimes I didn't think quite so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment